THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

30.9.08

Ha a Memely from Froggy

Cause I'm bored & thought It would be fun
1. Who was your first prom date?
I never went to prom. Had to go to AfterProm though - thanks mom.
2. Do you still talk to your first love?
Yep but he's dead so he doesn't exactly talk back.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
Sips of beer from relatives (bleccchh)
4. What was your first job?
Video store clerk - working for my parents
5. What was your first car?
All mine was a 1985 Chevy Cavalier
6. Who was the first person to text you today?
Some random internet guy sending my a chain note while I was at work - b-bye lame-O
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
my coworker who had called last night because she was calling off sick today
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Sr Rosalie & guess what I did become a witch
#9 omitted because I couldn't find it
10. Who was your first best friend, and are you still friends with him/her?
See #2.
11. What was your first sport played?
Soccer. I didn't suck
12. Where was your first sleepover?
Molly's house???
13. Who was the first person you talked to today?
a patient on the phone
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
Julieanne's I was a bride's maid
15. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Hit the alarm
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
I honestly don't remember
17. What was your first tattoo or piercing?
Crapass ear piercings at Claire's
18. What was the first foreign country you went to?
Canada
19. What was your first run-in with the law?
2 days after my 18th birthday = speeding ticket, he tagged me at 76 in a 55 - I was going 95 in the 55 when he stopped to clock me
20. When was your first detention?
7th grade
21. What was the first state you lived in?
Ohio.
22. Who was the first person to break your heart?
Michael Ziegler
23. Who was your first roommate?
Melanie - can't remember her last name
24. Where did you go on your first limo ride?
funeral

No comments: