THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

13.6.08

mmm homegrown

compassion fatigue.

Seriously, Because overall our culture has no record of desensitizing the youth.

If you know me you are thinking to yourself, "hmm, ummm, Jess, didn't you play a horrific practical joke on one of your friends when you were younger?" & yes, I did take part in something like that. I found out about friends' deaths while I was in highschool - It was a nightmare. I remember sitting in class terrifying myself as daydreams passed before my eyes.

I went to a very small school - we've been over that. I grew up in a village where the local grocery would routinely have the excess pumpkins taken in the fall by students who would throw them at the upper maths teacher's house. 1 upper maths teacher for the entire highschool, personally I liked her (i like math). All I'm trying to express is that if I were one of those kids - I would be making it my mission to fuck w/ the teachers & administrators who did it until I left town. Seriously, cat food in their car vents & household AC, motor oil on their windshield & house windows for that matter, eggs all over every inch of their lives until they crack, slice their tires - constantly, sidewall punctures, I'd carry a Ginzu steak knife with me for that purpose. I'm not joking. & that is after I spit in their face when I found out the truth. & I read the arguments in favor of what happened, I'm just saying that not every kid needs to experience that.

No comments: