THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

24.6.08

If you know me at all behind the wheel...


You know how much I long for a driving companion like either of them.  The deepest recesses of my soul ache for a creature to travel with who isn't too busy worrying that I am his ex-wife or freaking out at my reflexes & superior driving skill.  Or even the stream of foul language that flows freely from my lips while behind the  wheel.  I'm witty & brilliant & when you are in my way the full extent of my rage at your incompetence is turned on you, and you never know it - because I just rant to myself & pull past you - happy to get on with the rest of my drive & life.  I want a man or woman to step into that empty seat & have the balls to scream with me & take on the world.  I miss the old Laurie & my Chris the only 2 traveling companions who "got" me.  

4 comments:

silvester said...

holy shit, I'm hooked. Take mine body!

Jezcabelle said...

toss me your email & let the roadtrips commence...

silvester said...

ah, but dear, we're in opposite parts of the world, I doubt that'd work, if only in thought :)

*writes down under 'things to do in the future'*

Jezcabelle said...

tease