THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

19.6.08

FUCK, literally


About goddamned time that the fucking UN should decide to do something about it. Rape is now considered a war tactic. How the fuck long has it taken for them to sort out that the daily (did you see that - I have to use the word DAILY) rape of women is a tactic used to destroy the enemy in war. NO SHIT. Who the fuck has been so fucking blind to not know this is & has been going on? Who the fuck is so naive to believe that women in times of war are respected? We aren't respected in peacetime here in the good old US of A. Oh welcome the UN to the realization that raping women as a purposeful tactic of war (soldiers ordered to repeatedly rape women) is maybe something they should be concerned about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I lost my mind about this too. I was listening to it while driving and just started shrieking hatred for a while.

Even now... I just get... can't even speak... so full of hatred and rage... just makes me shake.

I've known about the Congo situation for a while. Oh, the things that my go through my mind... This is one of the few situations that makes me think God has turned his back on women and I wish for a Goddess to avenge us.
-Rebecca