THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

24.6.08

& Just fir the record

Before I go to bed - I hate James Dobson's selective hatred & rhetoric.  If you still don't know why - go research it.  Not just today's paltry grab for a headline but his body of works.  He represents some of the very worst in fundy Christians.  He is working for a Christian nation.  A very warped intolerant Christianity.  I'm still here because of that whole idea of tolerance & acceptance of all beliefs.  I'm that voice in the back of your head reminding you that you can teach creationism as long as you remember to teach ALL creation mythologies.  I'm the one holding a rusty coat hanger reminding you not to fuck w/ Roe v Wade.  I'm the one laughing in the face of all that is different from you.  Take only what you need & give only what you can.

No comments: