THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

6.1.08

Today


I actually got things accomplished. Some new camis for work - a cute pair of red flats for work - cuz heels everyday would kill me in short order - I do need to acquire arch supports for them as they offer nothing to make my feet happy. I ended up w/ an Aloha themed calender - my fault for having waited so late to acquire them.

I had lunch, normally this is not a thing of much note but today i enjoyed the Build Your Own Pasta @ the Macroni Grille and it was perfect: Linguine, grilled Chicken, sun dried tomatoes, roasted garlic, carmelized onions, in a delicious Asiago cheese sauce. So perfect. It simply made my day.

I'm excited about this being my last week of work for the current powers that be - of course only to be replaced by other powers that be, but I will be able to get more out of them.

4 MORE DAYS LEFT!!!

No comments: