THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

20.5.08

Brain still buzzing


I promise that I will sleep soon.  I found out (thank the gods that he stayed up late to let me know after the Hell day I've had - that is to say I'll tell you all about it later) that Moik made it thru Canadian Immigration & can relocate at will to this continent.  Of course this is not easy also - the company is in the midst of a takeover so there is a recruitment freeze til further notice.  But - here's the thing: he's got the job & the clearance - just a matter of time until he's only 1 time zone away.  eeeeep.

& I caught the last half of Curse of the Golden Flower(Man cheng jin dai huang jin jia) & it was so beautiful, moreso than I remembered.  I wish I could see it on the big screen.

& Junior is in a freaking movie w/ Ken Watanabe - Yes Junior's like 3rd dude from the left in the extras, but still.  It is almost hard for me to express how proud I am of how far he has allowed himself to come.


No comments: