THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

16.11.07

On Law & Order

Yes cue the music. the Dun Dun...

According to the show L&O SVU this week Louisiana has a law on the books that if you rape a child under the age of 12 you can be killed for it. It is a capitol offense. I have to confess that I like it. In fact I love it. I want some more of it. It is not a deterent to other people not to do it - killing for killing never is. But, the hateful vengeful creature still residing in my breast says otherwise. It is the same creature that says all rapists should be killed slowly with great intent and malice. I know this doesn't work in a world where the justice system is not perfect & send innocents to jail, but if it were then there would be no rapes. I know this. & still I want them to die. I'm just voicing it.

No comments: