THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

11.11.07

Hullo


My face is red, I'm curled @ home & can't seem to get my temp right, I'm too hot then too cold then too hot again, I am cold to the touch & bundle up to sleep and then I wake up sweating. I sit comfy wearing nothing and next thing I know I'm cold to the touch. AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH. Oh well. I'm just sharing right now, I'm wanting a lot of things I can't have and having a lot of things I can't want. Training went really well yesterday. I am going to shadowing this week, then I can start taking hotline calls, then the simulation is gonna be at Hillcrest on the following Monday - grrr to the traffic surrounding the place right now, if anyone knows of better ways to get there than the obvious - please let me know cause we have to be there by 6pm & I of course will be coming from Brookpark. I am kinda happy to finish the training for the face to face program as well. I could use the distraction. I'm hurting. I wish it were over. Just over or under, I'd still rather be under.

No comments: