THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

11.10.07

I'm up


Bouncing around the box as Hank would put it. No one is stopping and telling me to "get in the van". I'm just worn thin, too little butter on too much toast. TENS unit for my hips, a martini in my hand, & a tub of salt water in my wake. I'm still sore. My hips feel like they have been hammered at, & my lumbar-sacral region feels like I'm carrying a weight. I think i might run another bath. I dunno if the soaking helped, but it felt good. Too much headspace, WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too much headspace. The screaming monkey brain will not shut up. I need. Maybe I'm just a bird in the tank needing an explanation of what the Hell the damned fish are doing right next to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright,I send this message to make you laugh and is meant in a great-friendly way. YOU NEED A VACATION!!!! You NEED 2-3 days off where you can forget about your shit for 48 hrs. You NEED to have fun! You need to come to my beautiful city at the most wonderful time of year. The downtown area still smells like rain, corn, & cow shit. PLUS, leaves burning! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, Farm land. You need to come listen to your favorite farm boy, LIVE, surrounded by his homies. I KNOW that your life is total choas right now. AND, I KNOW that you probably can't. But, I really wish you could because I really think you need it. A vacation that doesn't cost a dime (gas covered)is hard to beat. We can go to the concert, looking hot BTW, because we are 30 and single and awesome chicks. Then whatever you want to do. For at least 2 days we are care-free. PLUS, We go with Charlie & Amy!!! I really miss hanging out with you. OK, lecture/nagging/humor(please be laughing) is over.
LOVE YOU!!!!