THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

12.8.07

"I'm an octopus, I'll kick ur ass..."

Oh the birthday jois!!!
Jen & Kerry had very good times respectively (I hope). I am so happy it went off without too many hitches. I loved meeting a few new people, & spending more time with the friends and the man I love. "the man I love" sweet goddess it is terrifying to watch myself type that. But it just flows out my fingertips as I see him in my mind's eye.

Studio of the 5 Rings was brilliant for the wine tasting, and it was a wonderful experience. Their California juice based wines were delightful, I can't hardly wait for their new batch this fall made with Chilean juices. I promise that we will be going again - perhaps for another special occasion, or just something wonderful to share with friends. The art was inspiring and made for a perfect environment. I would love to see Katelynn's work on the walls.

The surprise went not entirely as planned, but there was love, & that is all I ever ask for.

There are groceries in my kitchen, Korean terror on my tv, and I'm cleaning my living room. Life is perfect.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!