THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

23.8.07

Circles of my life...



***Side note before the main event - This morning at work I had 3 patients who showed up at 8am. 2 were scheduled at 8am and one was scheduled at 830am. Now the 2 who were scheduled to be there were perfectly behaved, and ready to get on with therapy. They both had good histories of showing up to their appts on time. The one scheduled at 830am was a noxious lil jerk, as if we were eating his time to keep him there. This particular patient had scheduled for treatment months ago, and never showed up. He then rescheduled with us after things didn't magically get better on their own. He no shows (mark that, no shows - doesn't even bother to call to cancel) at least once a week. And when we do get a hold of him he won't reschedule. This jerk sat thru his therapy all morning, doing the very bare minimum to get through. He impatiently sighed every time we weren't jumping all over him with his next exercise and when we tried to load him up with exercises to do so he wouldn't run out, he acted like we were making him wait again after the first thing we had told him to do. My problem is that he showed up early by a half of an hour, and we got him in and started immediately, we worked him in to the mix even though he was not scheduled to be there yet and he still was a jerk. If you go to an MD's ofc that early you wait, and you wait some more. The man couldn't be patient with or appreciative of our efforts, just pisses me off.***



OK so the tru purpose of things, I had the pleasure of going to the east side last night and meeting some lovely people and eating fantastic homemade food and drinking my mojitos (yum) and making a lil $$ working on some of them, and I loved it. I am a lil tired today (I didn't get home til after midnight after going there straight after working an 11 hour day). But this morning I felt more relaxed than I have in forever in the middle of the week. I loved feeling like I could breathe as I headed out to work. I have been skipping the Tuesdays out for a number of reasons, most of which boil down to feeling overstressed and like crap. I think maybe that should change and I should return to breathing a lil more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you keep breathing. Keep on with that!
By the way, your mojitos are the stuff of legends.

Jezcabelle said...

I love you.