THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10.8.07

Does this mean I'm evil?

Your Score: Glorificus


72% amorality, 72% passion, 81% spirituality, 36% selflessness




You probably have a complicated, multi-faceted personality. Kind of like Glory-Ben-Glorificus.



Passionate and driven with a spiritual side that comes out at times, a healthy taste for the finer things in life and a willingness to do what's necessary to achieve your ends. You're assertive and have no problems standing up for yourself.
And, push come to shove, you're the closest anyone's ever come to straight-up beating the Slayer and her gang.

The Buffy 4 variable Personality Test

Congratulations!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK this isn't completely irrelevant to the previous thought. 1) CONGRATS!! I don't think you are evil, but you understand all ways of the Force. 2) Many moons ago you spoke of a show or two that continued to suck you in. 3) I am forced to watch this show because it's what is on when I am waking. I can't just change the channel, cause now I've been listening to it as I wake...ANGEL is THE WORST SHOW!!! And I can't stop watching, because it's so bad. It's like Charmed...DAMN YOU TNT!!! 4)Speaking of bad shows, have you watched "I hate my 30's"? on Vh1 It makes me chuckle. That being said...I have enjoyed 30 rather well, the Colts won the Superbowl, I just bought a condo out by the Speedway, and 2 days later I got a promotion, to Lafyette. But hey, I've been spoiled of for years on my commute, just time to pay my due.
OK--Sorry for rambling...

Jezcabelle said...

YAY - Although, I wake up every morning to Angel on purpose. Nothing brightens my day quite like the puppet episode...