THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

29.9.06

Mini Me...


There she is, the perfect "me" from 10 yrs ago, only now. She will be 18 in 36 days... And I can't wait to see where this takes us. She is one of my best friends, my faux daughter, my false niece, my real second cousin, and one of the lights of my life. She is why I get up many mornings, and the last happy thought in my brain as I fall asleep. I love her you see. Oodles, noodles, noodles, noodles, and lots. Having her in my life is like someone plucked a star out of the heavens, wrapped it in tissue paper, and put it in St Louis, yesyes a million miles away from me. So she has the added bonus of escaping my hand everytime I want to bash at her for her rude lil mouth or actions. But she loses out on my cooking of glop. Eh, her loss.

No comments: