THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

14.3.09

Done


Blood drawn- phlebotomist was awesome.
The wait at the lab was 45 mins because of the skeleton crew & the nice lady taking my info chicken pecked the keyboard.
I went for groceries - relatively easy til I pulled away realizing that I forgot Cheese - cannot make eggs/sharp cheddar/baconsalt w/o cheese.  So I ran over to the ghetto market on the corner & found some sour cherry juice from somewhere in eastern europe for cheap - yum.  I have food cooking in oven (I'm no longer in the mood for breakfast).  & I am about the take meds & after food I will shower & nap.  I've been up every few hours thru the night.  Frankenovary screaming at me.  This morning I managed to do everything without doubling over in pain or killing anyone.  My pillow looks really good right now.

No comments: