THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

30.9.07

Fuck me


I'm up at 3:44am. Why is that? you are wondering... I cleaned and scrubbed and sweated my ass of yesterday and had a lil bit of supper, and was out like a light by midnight. FROM EXHAUSTION. and now I am awake, I think my mom was up and moving around, and it woke me enough for my brain to start. I wonder if anyone has ever done any study on the punishment of the diminished quality of life brought about by the stress and anxiety of going to court, I'm lying here freaking out about a mandatory court appearance on Tuesday for a traffic violation. I cannot do anything about it. I am just lying here crunching numbers, trying to rehearse my wording and fretting. I suck. DiFranco is hovering about me and wants love, which I am cuddling him & writing. I just can't get back to sleep and I still feel exhausted, freakin exhausted.

I'm gonna stretch and maybe drink some decaf chai and try to sleep more.

if you have any advice let me know.

No comments: