THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

13.10.06

I'm home

I've driven 16 of the last 36 hours, slept about 3 hrs total in a freezing car, I saw Mark Z Danielewski (pics are coming soonish), He was unbelievably wonderful and gracious and signed my books, I fell in love with him all over again (yes that is me screeing the word "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" - that you might have heard in the distance for the past 9 hours, I will write more later once things process...possible subject matter: "My perfect girl who is breaking my heart by not filling out her application to University of Findlay", "Sometimes when I say 'I'll kill you...', I mean I am scared and you should comfort me but I am too exhausted to explain that or come up with a creative new fun way to threaten you", and "MZD and everyday another reason why I can't settle for the simple-minded mealy-mouthed motherfuckers who hit on me all the time"

Oh my the crazy.

But we met awesome people, and Junior doesn't totally hate me (yet - he prolly isn't thinking clear enough to hate me - wait til tomorrow and the "Jessica must die" site will be in fine working order I'm sure)

No comments: