THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

5.1.09

Dear History Bois


I don't rock the historical research, but it dawned on me in the shower tonight that in my hatred of Ratzinger perhaps there is a correlation between the Nazi rhetoric regarding homosexuals & the utter garbage spewing forth from him lately.  I'm just curious.  I'm not suggesting that he is anti-Semitic, just that perhaps he's using some of the same language.  Sort it for me or I will eventually follow it myself.  

Random shower thoughts.

I slept from 1900 til 1130 & I'm back to bed in another 5 mins.  Tomorrow will be a long day and so will Wednesday but  - oh joi - MLK Day I am going in at noon - so recovery from Marathon will be allowed.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's this to give you pleasant dreams?? I'm sure you remember T's friend Matthew...Matthew apparently starred in RHPS as our favorite lead Dr. Frankenfurter. According to my sis-in-law, "no man can fill out a pair of black silk panties the way he can!" Thought you would enjoy that...

Jezcabelle said...

That is beautiful - I heart that boi.

El Pee said...

Well, I don't know if you knew this or not (though I imagine you did) but Emperor Pope-atine was actually a member of the Hitler Youth during WWII. He left said organization when they started ragging on Catholics. I seem to recall that the Nazi regime wasn't terribly fond of non-straight people, and as a consequence I'm sure that some of that thinking rubbed off on our friend Pope.

hugs and kisses

Parker

Jezcabelle said...

I am aware - I hate that man.