THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

13.12.08

Another Saturday night...


I am awake - I feel pretty ok

I stayed awake after work today - instead of scurrying home i stopped by & signed up for my year's membership @ the fitness center at work.  Paid for by my employee health plan.  Once I make 10 visits a month for the next 10 months I will be handed $100 by my employer for my efforts to take better care of myself.  SERIOUSLY - it is 1 block out of my way to and from work at the new ofc.  FREE, FREE PARKING - which seriously I'm talking about the Cleveland Clinic on main campus - they don't do that.  They charge for EVERYTHING.  AND they are going to give me $100 for showing up.  I really think anyone not willing to do this is from my position is an idiot.  I get to start Monday morning before work - bright & early  - many laps then off to open the ofc.  I hope it works.  When I walked thru today there was no one in the pool - blew my mind.  All I want to do is to swim laps til I'm exhausted.  Physical exhaustion will be so much nicer than this mindless mind exhaustion that I'm currently struggling thru.  


***Oh and I just took a dump the size of a birthday cake...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to be excited & jealous at the same time? WOW! They want to PAY you to go to the gym? What more motivation does one need? FREE parking, even better...I would have to agree that NOT doing so would just be moronic. I am green w/envy.

El Pee said...

Actually, I was more envious of the dump the size of a birthday cake... that's pretty bitchin'.

xoxo

P

Jezcabelle said...

Pretty bitchin & full on reference to Transmet - I want to be a filthy assistant in the worst way lately