THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

27.12.08

About fucking time


Literally seems the theme is time oriented - but it looks to be joious - the Case Film Society has finally fucking posted the schedule for Sci Fi Marathon this year - I'm going - WHO IS COMING WITH ME???


& yes I want to make out w/ someone

***

I have a cart & cooler - I'm plotting on an air mattress, the same area for setting up as last year, I'm tossing in a crock pot & bag of frozen meatballs & jarred marinara sauce - I figure throw them in together & 4-6 hours on low later we have delicious goodness to smear/smoosh on bread - I guess I need bread too.  $$$ or other crock goodies & we could have lil corner of hot food & love.  Talk to me to sort details.  I can live w/o making out w/ anyone, just a disappointment in the human race in general that I'm sleeping alone tonight.  Hmmm limes for my Dr Pepper & ice for at least the first night - I like ice.  

];-}~




No comments: