THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

22.5.07

St Louis...

OK so I feel SOOOOOOOO old. Caitlin has graduated. I went w/ my cousin (possibly the greatest man in the world) all the way to St Louis to see the graduation. It as long and drawn out and insane. I watched her mother bait her father (and he of course declined like a gentleman). It was astounding to watch the show. And of course to accept that yes, she is really grown up and wearing the robe and hat and has a diploma in her hand. I loved spending time w/ her. It was wonderful. Now, if we could just get her to learn how to eat w/ chopsticks...


Oh and then I slept, I had Monday and Tuesday off, and I slept and cleaned (started to anyway), and had an intermittent visitor (Kerry) it was most enjoyable. I wouldn’t trade those extra days off for all of the world.

No comments: