THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

12.5.07

Seriously

OK, I knew I was coming home to walk my sister down the aisle... I knew mom had sd a few times that there were 25 people in the wedding & for some reason that translated in my lil mind to mean that there were 25 people - including the bride and groom, mom and I, the groom's parents, the mini-bride/groom, maybe some assorted (I was thinking like 6 or so) bridesmaids and groomsmen and of course bestman/maid of honor...

I WAS WAAAAAY WRONG. There are 13 women and 12 men in the bridal party... including 2 best men, a maid and matron of honor, and 11 bridesmaids and 10 groomsmen, not including a mini-bride, and 2 mini-grooms. DUDE, It is surreal how big this wedding is going to be - the rehearsal last night was insane. We filled a hall w/ just the wedding party and their dates/spouses. It is overwhelming to say the least. I am sitting right this second dressed & waiting to go up to the church. Waiting...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy geezah wow... Can't wait to see the wedding photos and hear all of your inscrupulous tales. ;)

-Catz

Jezcabelle said...

Oh the stories - I can't wait to see the pics myself - I just remember heading to a dive bar a block from the hotel w/ everyone and my mom dancing and stumbling back to pizza and a hot shower at midnight.....