THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

20.7.08

Shhhhhhhhhh


I'm quiet, I had planned on writing this weekend - I'm a withering ball of pain.  However with the bleeding came sleep, sweet sweet deep sleep, the kind of sleep that has me feeling like I've somehow slept on the floor rooted in the dirt straight through the bed.  The dreams have been unfurling memories and events nothing of the future just sorting out my life.  I feel fatigued yet.  I'm heading back to another sleep soon - just popping my head out.  I have the first season of AMCs "Mad Men" & I feel pretty ambivalent about it  - it's just not grabbing me.  Well acted & Our Mrs Reynolds & Connor & all, just not pulling me into it.  Though I have nails right now - which means my nerves are down.  Too much time on computers, not enough on bodies.  I manicured yesterday, all pretty & shaped, buffed & smooth, hardener but no polish.  I feel girlie.  I wish I wasn't alone right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hugs