THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10.7.07

Defining "clusterfuck"...


I spent 12 years of my formal schooling (grades 1-12) sitting in classrooms, being bored. I got good at it. My grades sucked because I despised homework, and thought the tests were beneath me. They were in short an insult to my intelligence to regurgitate the same bullshit I had been spoonfed constantly back onto the pages. I had already digested the information and integrated it into myself. I absorbed more than I can say in those years. I pick things up quickly. I am bright. I have a 2 year degree. A sad assed lil associates degree in massage therapy. I am licensed by the state of Ohio's medical board to provide therapeutic massage to patients.

I was bored today. We are switching over to a new "paperless" electronic system. The primary clinician training was today. I did my best to make sure I was sitting with a clinician who is bright and knew the score. This was not just because she knew what the system was all about - as she had used it before, but because she is bright too. She was not prone to crying out,"My arrow turned into an hourglass, what do I do?!?!?" I do not have words to express my frustration at having to explain how to use a system I have never touched before to people who know less about computers than the average housewife. That is not to say that there wasn't a trainer there, he was doing a great job. Then again - everyday I spend more and more time fixing the IS problems of my offices. FEH!!!

More to come as this develops...

No comments: