THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

18.7.07

Defining "clusterfuck" part II

OK so today my job has sent me to another center, yet again. I am to run the desk - not a complicated problem, or so one would think - so the new system apparently won't let me log into separate facilities - I CANNOT JUST WALK IN AND HAVE ACCESS TO THE NEW SYSTEM LIKE I DO TO THE REST OF THE NETWORK... I instead have to fill out a form and hope that in doing so I am not screwing myself out of what access I have to other things...

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHEER UP! Only 25 hours until Deathly Hollows. I can't wait! I am, somehow, off by 9p AND I'm off on Saturday. I can't believe I actually have an entire day to slowly read and absorb every word. I CAN'T WAIT!

Jezcabelle said...

Indeed - we'll be picking it up on Saturday - I think. Then the reading will begin...