THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

24.2.07

Ahhhh life


So I am going on March 30th to get my innards looked at. The EGD and Colonoscopy are scheduled for 8am. I have to be there by 730am. And since the guy who held my hand and said, "Sure, I can take you." Officially backed out like a coward tonight, I am looking for takers. I'm sure I can talk my cousin (cause he loves me and cares about me) into it. BUT I would prefer a friend who might be willing to tolerate hanging out w/ me all druggie and messed up in recovery, who won't be grossed out by the procedures or the fact that I want copies of the pics they take. AND I found out I can't have a DVD copy of it just the pics. And of course drive me home and tuck me into bed. If you are close enough I could use some cuddling so I am more than willing to allow the other empty half of my bed for sleeping on the 29th, and for tucking/sleeping on the 30th. I am a lil antsy, but I get to take the pill prep instead of the loooooong drawn out drinkings.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING THAT FRIEND.

Thanks

No comments: