THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

12.12.11

Additional thoughts


So, the GPS my work got me for Xmas is freaking awesome. I LOVE IT!!!

As in it tells me where the "safety" cameras are located, it tells me the speed they are set to go off at, and it tells me my speed in relation to the correct speed limit on the screen (granted this is not a super high priority but is fantastically convenient). Add in the fun of telling me specifically what lane I need to be in or will need to be in & I am sold. So work, gave it to me. I had other options, I picked this one. I am exceedingly pleased with the choice and the option. & now of course all I want to do is travel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

come to St. Louis...

Jezcabelle said...

How's about I send you my older GPS & you come to the land of Cleve???