THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

15.6.11

For reals:


Tattoo: "Not Her" on the back of my upper neck - covered by hair when I want it to be. Why? - Because I am not her. I am not your mother, your ex-girlfriend, your sister, your cousin, the woman who cheated on you, the woman who says "I'm fine" but it is really secret language for "I am not fine & you need to figure it out", your grandmother, your daughter, whatever creature of human female genitalia or fem-identifiers that you seem to think I am & insist on treating me as. I am not her.

This is going to happen - this is going to happen by then end of this summer. That is all.

1 comment:

Indychick said...

No, but you ARE that amazing, loving, wonderful woman I include in my "friends for life" Very sorry to hear about your aunt. Wish I could have been there for you.