THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10.8.09

I saw the doc today...


I am healthy per the doc - she was amazed at the weight I've lost & how low my blood pressure is & how good I look. Since March I have dropped around 30 lbs, I've taken 7 inches off my waist. My blood pressure has gone from an alltime high of 164/100 to a snazzy 114/68 - which is pretty darn sexe in my book. These were added bonuses - the reason for the visit was to refill my sched IV narcotics (YAY). I am feeling better than last week - I'm still processing last week & promise an update as soon as I can put it all into words. I no longer feel like I am about to start sobbing at any moment. The stress has been a lot to handle & I feel better after good sleep & touching a body this weekend. I still feel touch starved - i just need a giant puppy pile of people to sleep in & MAYBE I'll start to feel sated.

4 comments:

Indychick said...

Woman, you are going to look FINE for our upcoming concert!!! Only 60 days to go...Congrats on the great doc visit, YAY!

Jezcabelle said...

holy sweet jesus - did i tell u i found a 4th?
Georges is coming in from Scotland for the show

Indychick said...

That's AWESOME!! WOW!! YAAAAAAYYY!!! Pardon my enthusiasm, but I'm very excited to see my 2 best friends & have a night out with them. I think it may have been 10 years or so since the 3 of us have done any hanging together...

Jezcabelle said...

Agreed - I miss u too soo much & Franco

& u will love George he is a sweetheart & a half