THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

29.12.07

WOW


It finally happened: All due reverence to Jon and company if he even reads this.

I have been verbally assaulted by a Libertarian. A self professed Libertarian tried to change my mind about politics. For the first time ever I was approached by a man whose dedication to the conversion was on par with evangelical Christian fundamentalists. His personal mores were more on par with the Republican party than the Libertarian. It was funny as Hell. Mostly because he freely stated that he was trying to change my mind. Ridiculous.

I'm sorry Jon but if that is the sort of thing the party is turning out these days I am sorely disappointed.

I've, prior to this, always enjoy intelligent discussion with members of that party. Maybe he was an exception. Either way definitely not a candidate for a Bachelor of 2008.

No comments: