THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

9.9.10

On old...


I spent the day @ work, putting out fires & praying that things improve. I am in love w/ my body. Another year has brought so many changes. I want my feet soft again, tough but soft. My elbows need nightly care & i love to have them rubbed, sooo good the sensation. I am in love w/my mind. I love the labyrinthine passages I've been traveling lately. I'll be listening to Only Revolutions all the way through soon - I wonder if Mark's voice will leave me in tears. I am in love w/ my emotions - the release & free flowing is stunning to my core lately. I am in love w/ my friends. I would not have survived this year w/o you. Every moment you remind me of the good parts. So much love.

It has been a good year, I've grown & learned. The list of learned will come later - I'm sure.

2 comments:

Indychick said...

BTW: I sent you that text on the 10th to be funny, since we had just discussed that your b-day was the 9th, 5 days beforehand...hehehe...Welcome to old, @ least you will always be 3 days younger than Trip...

Indychick said...

On a side note, Tarra Johnson, my former GM was found having collapsed in her office @ Ryan's Steakhouse on Tuesday. She had been complaining all morning of feeling like there was "an elephant sitting on her chest". She had a massive heart attack & EMTs were not able to revive her.

PLEASE, if your body tells you something is wrong, LISTEN TO IT! I have been a big violater of the policy as I have not had a checkup in 10 years, general practice or feminine. I'm going next week...

She was 38 years old...